I thank the following people for helpful comments and suggestions: Deborah Beim, Christina Boyd, Charles Cameron, Tom Clark, Jeronimo Cortina, Paul Frymer, Jeffrey Lax, Jee-Kwang Park, Maya Sen, and Christopher Wlezien, along with seminar participants at Columbia University. I also thank Herschel Nachlis for excellent research assistance and the Mamdouha S. Bobst Center for Peace and Justice at Princeton University for research support. Earlier versions were presented at the 2011 meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association and the 2011 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies. Replication materials can be found on the Dataverse Network at http://hdl.handle.net/1902.1/17948.
Racial Diversity and Judicial Influence on Appellate Courts
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 167–183, January 2013
How to Cite
Kastellec, J. P. (2013), Racial Diversity and Judicial Influence on Appellate Courts. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 167–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00618.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!