Casey A. Klofstad is Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Miami, 5250 University Drive, Jenkins Building, Room 314-G, Coral Gables, FL 33146-6534 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Anand Edward Sokhey is Assistant Professor of Political Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, Ketchum 106, UCB 333, Boulder, CO 80309 (email@example.com). Scott D. McClurg is Professor of Political Science, Southern Illinois University, 3166 Faner Hall, Mailstop 4501, Carbondale, IL 62901-4501 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Disagreeing about Disagreement: How Conflict in Social Networks Affects Political Behavior
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
©2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 120–134, January 2013
How to Cite
Klofstad, C. A., Sokhey, A. E. and McClurg, S. D. (2013), Disagreeing about Disagreement: How Conflict in Social Networks Affects Political Behavior. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 120–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00620.x
We are grateful to Betsy Sinclair, Andrew Therriault, Rick Wilson, and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments at various stages of the project.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!