The authors would like to thank three anonymous reviewers, participants at Rice University’s American and Comparative Politics Workshop, and Jim Adams, Debra Leiter, and Caitlin Milazzo for helpful comments. Fortunato would like to acknowledge financial support for this project from the collaborative research center SFB 884 on the Political Economy of Reforms at the University of Mannheim (http://reforms.uni-mannheim.de), funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG). Stevenson would like to acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation in the form of grant SES-0752362 “Political Context and Political Knowledge in Modern Democracies.” Replication files may be found on either author’s website: http://www.davidfortunato.com or http://www.randystevenson.com, respectively.
Perceptions of Partisan Ideologies: The Effect of Coalition Participation
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 459–477, April 2013
How to Cite
Fortunato, D. and Stevenson, R. T. (2013), Perceptions of Partisan Ideologies: The Effect of Coalition Participation. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 459–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00623.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!