A Framework for Dynamic Causal Inference in Political Science
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 504–520, April 2013
How to Cite
Blackwell, M. (2013), A Framework for Dynamic Causal Inference in Political Science. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 504–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00626.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!