For research assistance, I am grateful to Kuyoun Chung, Jamie Georgia, Shuhei Kurizaki, Peter Li, Phil Potter, Daniel Quan, and Yuri Zhukov. I also wish to thank Larry Bartels and Ken Schultz, whose thoughtful critique of a related paper inspired this project, as well as the participants at workshops and seminars at Duke, Texas A&M, The University of Texas, Austin, The University of Michigan, and Harvard. This research was supported by a grant from the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University.
The Iraq Coalition of the Willing and (Politically) Able: Party Systems, the Press, and Public Influence on Foreign Policy
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 442–458, April 2013
How to Cite
Baum, M. A. (2013), The Iraq Coalition of the Willing and (Politically) Able: Party Systems, the Press, and Public Influence on Foreign Policy. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 442–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00627.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!