I am extremely grateful to Jack Citrin for inspiring and supporting this work and to Brandon L. Bartels for his valuable comments and suggestions during the preparation of this article. Thanks also to Christopher D. Johnston, Todd K. Hartman, Charles S. Taber, and Matthew Lebo for their helpful suggestions. Finally, I am grateful to the AJPS Editor and anonymous reviewers for their valuable feedback and suggestions. All data and replication materials have been posted on the AJPS Data Archive on Dataverse.
Acculturating Contexts and Anglo Opposition to Immigration in the United States
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 374–390, April 2013
How to Cite
Newman, B. J. (2013), Acculturating Contexts and Anglo Opposition to Immigration in the United States. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 374–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2012.00632.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!