The authors acknowledge the constructive comments made by two referees and an Associate Editor on earlier versions of this paper.
Impact of Information Systems (IS) Steering Committees on IS Planning*
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 777–793, December 1989
How to Cite
Gupta, Y. P. and Raghunathan, T. S. (1989), Impact of Information Systems (IS) Steering Committees on IS Planning. Decision Sciences, 20: 777–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.1989.tb01419.x
Yash P. Gupta is the Frazier Family Chair in Management at the University of Louisville. He obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Bradford. Dr. Gupta's current research interests are in the fields of management information systems, just-in-time systems, and production scheduling in advanced manufacturing systems settings. He has published in such journals as the International Journal of Production Research, European Journal of Operational Research, Computers and Operations Research, Computers and Industrial Engineering, and Omega.
T. S. Raghunathan is Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Systems and Operations Management at The University of Toledo. He received his Ph.D. in management information systems from the University of Pittsburgh and undergraduate and graduate degrees in engineering and business. Dr. Raghunathan's research interests include IS planning, IS strategy, expert systems, and end-user computing. He has published in Omega and Journal of Management Information Systems.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- [Received: April 30, 1987. Accepted: October 11, 1988.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!