Bhanu Raghunathan is Assistant Professor of Accounting in the College of Business Administration at the University of Toledo. She received her Ph.D. in business administration from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Raghunathan's current research interests include information systems planning and strategy, auditing, and accounting information systems.
Planning Implications of the Information Systems Strategic Grid: An Empirical Investigation
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 287–300, June 1990
How to Cite
Raghunathan, B. and Raghunathan, T. S. (1990), Planning Implications of the Information Systems Strategic Grid: An Empirical Investigation. Decision Sciences, 21: 287–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.1990.tb01686.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- June 13, 1988.March 13, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!