Eddy Patuwo is Assistant Professor in the Department of Administrative Sciences at Kent State University. He earned his Ph.D. in IEOR from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. His research interests are in the study of stochastic systems (queueing, inventory, manufacturing) and neural networks.
Two-Group Classification Using Neural Networks*
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 825–845, July 1993
How to Cite
Patuwo, E., Hu, M. Y. and Hung, M. S. (1993), Two-Group Classification Using Neural Networks. Decision Sciences, 24: 825–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.1993.tb00491.x
The authors would like to acknowledge the financial support provided by the Research Council of Kent State University.
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received: August 10, 1992. Accepted: May 22, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!