Bharat A. Jain is Assistant Professor of Management at Towson State University. He received his Ph.D. in management science and MBA from The Pennsylvania State University. His research interests are in the applications of AI techniques, financial decision support systems, multicriteria decision making and new venture performance. He has published several articles in a number of journals including Journal of Finance, Managerial and Decision Economics, Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, and the Journal of Small Business Management.
Artificial Neural Network Models for Pricing Initial Public Offerings
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 283–302, May 1995
How to Cite
Jain, B. A. and Nag, B. N. (1995), Artificial Neural Network Models for Pricing Initial Public Offerings. Decision Sciences, 26: 283–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.1995.tb01430.x
Barin N. Nag is an Associate Professor in Management at Towson State University. He received his BSEE and MSEE degrees from the Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics in India, and a Ph.D. in business from the University of Maryland at College Park. His research interests are in artificial intelligent methods, scheduling and optimization, model management and neural networks. He has published in a number of journals including European Journal of Operational Research, Annals of Operations Research, Journal of Information Systems and Technology, and Expert Systems with Applications.
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received: October 5, 1994. Accepted: June 1, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!