Robert M. Monczka is director of the Global Procurement and Supply Chain Benchmarking Initiative, Professor of Strategic Sourcing Management, and The National Association of Purchasing Management Professor at Michigan State University. His current research efforts are directed at procurementlsourcing and supply chain strategy. Outside of the academic arena, his career consists of consulting and research with more than 150 international organizations.
Success Factors in Strategic Supplier Alliances: The Buying Company Perspective*
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 553–577, July 1998
How to Cite
Monczka, R. M., Petersen, K. J., Handfield, R. B. and Ragatz, G. L. (1998), Success Factors in Strategic Supplier Alliances: The Buying Company Perspective. Decision Sciences, 29: 553–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.1998.tb01354.x
Research support provided by the Global Procurement and Supply Chain Benchmarking Initiative at Michigan State University.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received: April 11, 1996. Accepted: April 11, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!