The authors thank Karl Weick, Alkesh Wadwhani, Jack Brittain, Doug Orton, George Huber, Leo Brady, Jim Judisch, and Greg Ginn for their helpful comments on earlier drafts. We gratefully acknowledge the partial support that IBM provided for this research to the second author under IBM-University of Texas agreement number 482.
Organization Structure from a Loose Coupling Perspective: A Multidimensional Approach*
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 227–250, June 2001
How to Cite
Beekun, R. I. and Glick, W. H. (2001), Organization Structure from a Loose Coupling Perspective: A Multidimensional Approach. Decision Sciences, 32: 227–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2001.tb00959.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received: March 10, 1999 Accepted: April 3, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!