The authors gratefully acknowledge two anonymous reviewers, an anonymous associate editor, and the editor for their comments and suggestions that were instrumental in improving this paper.
New Product Development Decision-Making Effectiveness: Comparing Individuals, Face-To-Face Teams, and Virtual Teams*
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 575–600, December 2001
How to Cite
Schmidt, J. B., Montoya-Weiss, M. M. and Massey, A. P. (2001), New Product Development Decision-Making Effectiveness: Comparing Individuals, Face-To-Face Teams, and Virtual Teams. Decision Sciences, 32: 575–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2001.tb00973.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!