User Acceptance Enablers in Individual Decision Making About Technology: Toward an Integrated Model
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 297–316, March 2002
How to Cite
Venkatesh, V., Speier, C. and Morris, M. G. (2002), User Acceptance Enablers in Individual Decision Making About Technology: Toward an Integrated Model. Decision Sciences, 33: 297–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2002.tb01646.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received: January 22, 2001. Accepted: February 7, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!