User Acceptance Enablers in Individual Decision Making About Technology: Toward an Integrated Model
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 297–316, March 2002
How to Cite
Venkatesh, V., Speier, C. and Morris, M. G. (2002), User Acceptance Enablers in Individual Decision Making About Technology: Toward an Integrated Model. Decision Sciences, 33: 297–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2002.tb01646.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received: January 22, 2001. Accepted: February 7, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!