Thanks are due to the associate editor and two referees for their suggestions for improving this article, particularly in regards to its exposition. Thanks are also due to Dr. Bill Hurley at the Royal Military College of Canada for his encouragement to pursue this topic. During the research for this article Dr. Armstrong was funded in part by a Discovery Grant from Canada's Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A Comparison of Arbitration Procedures for Risk-Averse Disputants*
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 639–664, November 2004
How to Cite
Armstrong, M. J. (2004), A Comparison of Arbitration Procedures for Risk-Averse Disputants. Decision Sciences, 35: 639–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2004.02465.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- [Received: August 2002. Accepted: April 2004.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!