We would like to thank Dale Griffin, Carson Woo, and Jai-Yeol Son for their helpful comments. We also thank the reviewers, the associate editor, and the senior editor for their detailed and helpful suggestions, which significantly improved the quality of this article. This work was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada awarded to Izak Benbasat.
The Effects of Process and Outcome Similarity on Users' Evaluations of Decision Aids*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008, The Author Journal compilation © 2008, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 175–211, May 2008
How to Cite
Al-Natour, S., Benbasat, I. and Cenfetelli, R. T. (2008), The Effects of Process and Outcome Similarity on Users' Evaluations of Decision Aids. Decision Sciences, 39: 175–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2008.00189.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- [Received: January 2007. Accepted: September 2007.]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!