We are grateful for the constructive comments of two anonymous reviewers and session attendees at the INFORMS 2006 annual meeting, the POMS 2007 annual conference, and the Baylor 2007 RFID Integrated Supply Chains Symposium.
The Value to the Customer of RFID in Service Applications*
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009, The Author Journal compilation © 2009, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 477–512, August 2009
How to Cite
Heim, G. R., Wentworth Jr., W. R. and Peng, X. (2009), The Value to the Customer of RFID in Service Applications. Decision Sciences, 40: 477–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2009.00237.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
- [Received: December 2007. Accepted: April 2009.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!