We are grateful to Manuel Becerra and Mark Errington for their helpful and constructive comments on earlier drafts of this article and to Angel Diaz and Björn Claes for their help with data-collection processes.
The Decision of the Supply Chain Executive to Support or Impede Supply Chain Integration: A Multidisciplinary Behavioral Agency Perspective*
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009, The Author Journal compilation © 2009, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 635–665, November 2009
How to Cite
Villena, V. H., Gomez-Mejia, L. R. and Revilla, E. (2009), The Decision of the Supply Chain Executive to Support or Impede Supply Chain Integration: A Multidisciplinary Behavioral Agency Perspective. Decision Sciences, 40: 635–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2009.00245.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- [Received: January 2009. Accepted: July 2009.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!