This research is supported by a research grant from “211” Key Disciplines Development Project of University of International Business and Economics (project #73200033), an RGC Direct allocation grant (project #2070386), and a research fund from Center for Supply Chain Management and Logistics, Li & Fung Institute of Supply Chain Management and Logistics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Supply Chain Strategy, Product Characteristics, and Performance Impact: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturers†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009, The Author Journal compilation © 2009, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 667–695, November 2009
How to Cite
Qi, Y., Boyer, K. K. and Zhao, X. (2009), Supply Chain Strategy, Product Characteristics, and Performance Impact: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturers. Decision Sciences, 40: 667–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2009.00246.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- [Received: December 2007. Accepted: May 2009.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!