We thank Vanessa Druskat (University of New Hampshire) and two anonymous reviewers for their assistance with an earlier version of this manuscript.
The Influence of Forward-Looking Antecedents, Uncertainty, and Anticipatory Emotions on Project Escalation*
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009, The Author Journal compilation © 2009, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 759–782, November 2009
How to Cite
Harvey, P. and Victoravich, L. M. (2009), The Influence of Forward-Looking Antecedents, Uncertainty, and Anticipatory Emotions on Project Escalation. Decision Sciences, 40: 759–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2009.00250.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- [Received: July 2008. Accepted: June 2009.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!