The authors gratefully acknowledge funding for this project through the Institute for the Study of Business Markets.
Multichannels Strategy Implementation: The Role of Channel Alignment Capabilities*
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009, The Author Journal compilation © 2009, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 869–900, November 2009
How to Cite
Wallace, D. W., Johnson, J. L. and Umesh, U. N. (2009), Multichannels Strategy Implementation: The Role of Channel Alignment Capabilities. Decision Sciences, 40: 869–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2009.00254.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- [Received: March 2006. Accepted: June 2009.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!