We thank the editor, the associate editor, and the reviewers for their help in improving the quality of this work. The research was partially supported by a grant from Georgia State University.
Organizational Silence and Whistle-Blowing on IT Projects: An Integrated Model*
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009, The Author Journal compilation © 2009, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 901–918, November 2009
How to Cite
Park, C. and Keil, M. (2009), Organizational Silence and Whistle-Blowing on IT Projects: An Integrated Model. Decision Sciences, 40: 901–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2009.00255.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- [Received: July 2007. Accepted: July 2009.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!