Supply Chain Sourcing in Remanufacturing Operations: An Empirical Investigation of Remake Versus Buy
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010, The Author Journal compilation © 2010, Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 301–324, May 2010
How to Cite
Martin, P., Guide, Jr., V. D. R. and Craighead, C. W. (2010), Supply Chain Sourcing in Remanufacturing Operations: An Empirical Investigation of Remake Versus Buy. Decision Sciences, 41: 301–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2010.00264.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- [Received: August 2009. Accepted: January 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!