We thank Randy Valenta, Director, Product Service, Robert Bosch Tools, NA and Rehman Mohammed, Director, World Wide Reverse Logistics, Cisco Systems, Inc. for their generous support of this research. This research was funded in part by the Smeal College of Business.
The Potential for Cannibalization of New Products Sales by Remanufactured Products*
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2010 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 547–572, August 2010
How to Cite
Guide, Jr., V. D. R. and Li, J. (2010), The Potential for Cannibalization of New Products Sales by Remanufactured Products. Decision Sciences, 41: 547–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2010.00280.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- [Received: May 2009. Accepted: May 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!