We thank the editor, Vicki Smith-Daniels, the associate editor team for the special topic forum, and three anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments that improved earlier versions of this article. We also acknowledge the generous support of S. Tamer Cavusgil, Roger J. Calantone, and G. Tomas M. Hult for the data collection of this study.
Systems Collaboration and Strategic Collaboration: Their Impacts on Supply Chain Responsiveness and Market Performance*
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2010 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 955–981, November 2010
How to Cite
Kim, D. and Lee, R. P. (2010), Systems Collaboration and Strategic Collaboration: Their Impacts on Supply Chain Responsiveness and Market Performance. Decision Sciences, 41: 955–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2010.00289.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- [Received: February 2009. Accepted: March 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!