The Effect of Perceived Novelty on the Adoption of Information Technology Innovations: A Risk/Reward Perspective
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2010 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 813–843, November 2010
How to Cite
Wells, J. D., Campbell, D. E., Valacich, J. S. and Featherman, M. (2010), The Effect of Perceived Novelty on the Adoption of Information Technology Innovations: A Risk/Reward Perspective. Decision Sciences, 41: 813–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2010.00292.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- [Received: March 2009. Accepted: July 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!