This study was partially supported by the Center for International Business Studies (CIBER) and the Center for Global Supply Chain and Process Management at the Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina.
Interorganizational System Characteristics and Supply Chain Integration: An Empirical Assessment*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2011 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 7–42, February 2011
How to Cite
Saeed, K. A., Malhotra, M. K. and Grover, V. (2011), Interorganizational System Characteristics and Supply Chain Integration: An Empirical Assessment. Decision Sciences, 42: 7–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2010.00300.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- [Received: December 2009. Accepted: October 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!