This research was partially funded by a grant from Ohio State University's Jensen-Wallin-Young Fund and by an Illinois State University Caterpillar Scholars Award. We also thank the reviewers and editors for constructive comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Feedback Mechanisms, Judgment Bias, and Trust Formation in Online Auctions*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2011 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 43–68, February 2011
How to Cite
Wolf, J. R. and Muhanna, W. A. (2011), Feedback Mechanisms, Judgment Bias, and Trust Formation in Online Auctions. Decision Sciences, 42: 43–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2010.00301.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- [Received: December 2009. Accepted: September 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!