Formal Infrastructure and Ethical Decision Making: An Empirical Investigation and Implications for Supply Management
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2011 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 163–204, February 2011
How to Cite
Rottig, D., Koufteros, X. and Umphress, E. (2011), Formal Infrastructure and Ethical Decision Making: An Empirical Investigation and Implications for Supply Management. Decision Sciences, 42: 163–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2010.00305.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- [Received: January 2007. Accepted: October 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!