This research is partially funded by National Science Foundation grant # 0720677. The authors thank the anonymous reviewers, associate editor, and editor for their valuable comments on the manuscripts. We also thank Hoi-ming Chi and Janet Xia for their research assistance with early versions of this project. Finally, we thank both Simulex, Inc. and the Purdue Homeland Security Institute for making the SEAS technology and the Measured Response exercise data available to us for this research.
Using Real-Time Decision Tools to Improve Distributed Decision-Making Capabilities in High-Magnitude Crisis Situations*
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2011 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 477–493, May 2011
How to Cite
Moskowitz, H., Drnevich, P., Ersoy, O., Altinkemer, K. and Chaturvedi, A. (2011), Using Real-Time Decision Tools to Improve Distributed Decision-Making Capabilities in High-Magnitude Crisis Situations. Decision Sciences, 42: 477–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2011.00319.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- [Received: September 2008. Accepted: November 2010.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!