An Information-Processing Approach for Evaluating In-Store Retail Operational Design Strategies
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2011 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 619–653, August 2011
How to Cite
Shockley, J., Roth, A. V. and Fredendall, L. D. (2011), An Information-Processing Approach for Evaluating In-Store Retail Operational Design Strategies. Decision Sciences, 42: 619–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2011.00325.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- [Submitted: December 31, 2009. Revisions received: November 15, 2010. Accepted: January 24, 2011.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!