The authors thank Dr. Jan Mahrt-Smith, Professor of Finance at Rotman School of Management, Hamed Mahmudi, PhD student at Rotman School of Management, and anonymous associate editor and referees for their valuable comments and suggestions, which significantly improved the article.
Do Shareholders Really Prefer Their Executives to Maximize the Equity Value? A Newsvendor Case*
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Decision Sciences Journal © 2012 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 395–436, June 2012
How to Cite
Berman, O., Sanajian, N. and Abouee-Mehrizi, H. (2012), Do Shareholders Really Prefer Their Executives to Maximize the Equity Value? A Newsvendor Case. Decision Sciences, 43: 395–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2012.00346.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- [Submitted: June 13, 2010. Revised: November 29, 2010; June 15, 2011. Accepted: August 16, 2011.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!