The authors gratefully acknowledge Richard Jones and Carlos Dominguez O. from the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), Joe Cortes and Adelaida Harries from the Iowa State University Seed Science Center, the editors of Decision Sciences, and three anonymous reviewers.
Supply Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Decision Support System for Small-Scale Seed Entrepreneurs*
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2012 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 737–759, October 2012
How to Cite
Martens, B. J., Scheibe, K. P. and Bergey, P. K. (2012), Supply Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Decision Support System for Small-Scale Seed Entrepreneurs. Decision Sciences, 43: 737–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2012.00370.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- [Submitted: September 17, 2010. Revised: May 2, 2011; November 8, 2011; February 19, 2012. Accepted: February 27, 2012.]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!