The authors gratefully acknowledge the referees for their helpful comments on earlier versions of the article.
The Impact of Nonagility on Service Level and Project Duration*
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2012 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 957–971, October 2012
How to Cite
Glowacka, K. J., Lowe, T. J. and Wendell, R. E. (2012), The Impact of Nonagility on Service Level and Project Duration. Decision Sciences, 43: 957–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2012.00371.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- [Submitted: January 24, 2011. Revised: July 28, 2011; January 26, 2012. Accepted: February 8, 2012.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!