The authors acknowledge the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China Grant No. 71202121 and No. 71229101.
An Empirical Analysis of Virtual Goods Permission Rights and Pricing Strategies†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2012 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1039–1061, December 2012
How to Cite
Ke, D., Ba, S., Stallaert, J. and Zhang, Z. (2012), An Empirical Analysis of Virtual Goods Permission Rights and Pricing Strategies. Decision Sciences, 43: 1039–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2012.00384.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71202121, 71229101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!