A section of this article (“Tactical issues in CLSCs”) is adapted from a portion of an article published by INFORMS. Reprinted by permission, Souza, G., Closed-Loop Supply chains with Remanufacturing, Tutorials in Operations Research, 2008. Copyright 2008, the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences, 7240 Parkway Drive, Suite 300, Hanover, MD 21076 USA. The author would like to thank the Associate and Senior Editors for valuable suggestions on a previous draft of this article.
Closed-Loop Supply Chains: A Critical Review, and Future Research*
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author Decision Sciences Journal © 2012 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 7–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Souza, G. C. (2013), Closed-Loop Supply Chains: A Critical Review, and Future Research. Decision Sciences, 44: 7–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2012.00394.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!