This research was supported by grants (NSC 95–2752-H-002–017-PAE, NSC 96–2752-H-002–017-PAE, NSC 97–2752-H-002–008-PAE, and NSC 98–2752-H-002–003-PAE) from the National Science Council, Taiwan. We thank the associate editor and three anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions, which have significantly improved this article.
Marketing Is from Mars, IT Is from Venus: Aligning the Worldviews for Firm Performance†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Decision Sciences Journal © 2013 Decision Sciences Institute
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 87–125, February 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M.-H. and Wang, E. T. G. (2013), Marketing Is from Mars, IT Is from Venus: Aligning the Worldviews for Firm Performance. Decision Sciences, 44: 87–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5915.2012.00396.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 95–2752-H-002–017-PAE, NSC 96–2752-H-002–017-PAE, NSC 97–2752-H-002–008-PAE, NSC 98–2752-H-002–003-PAE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!