Erica Jong's Textual Bulimia: Fear of Flying and the Politics of Middlebrow Consumption
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 419–441, June 2009
How to Cite
AUBRY, T. (2009), Erica Jong's Textual Bulimia: Fear of Flying and the Politics of Middlebrow Consumption. The Journal of Popular Culture, 42: 419–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2009.00688.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!