Tattoo Therapy: Storying the Self on Reality TV in Neoliberal Times
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 780–799, August 2014
How to Cite
Woodstock, L. (2014), Tattoo Therapy: Storying the Self on Reality TV in Neoliberal Times. The Journal of Popular Culture, 47: 780–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2011.00814.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!