“White and Nerdy”: Computers, Race, and the Nerd Stereotype
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 505–524, June 2011
How to Cite
KENDALL, L. (2011), “White and Nerdy”: Computers, Race, and the Nerd Stereotype. The Journal of Popular Culture, 44: 505–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2011.00846.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!