Alan Moore's America: The Liberal Individual and American Identities in Watchmen
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 815–830, August 2011
How to Cite
PRINCE, M. J. (2011), Alan Moore's America: The Liberal Individual and American Identities in Watchmen. The Journal of Popular Culture, 44: 815–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2011.00864.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!