Eat, Pray, Love: Producing the Female Neoliberal Spiritual Subject
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 613–633, June 2014
How to Cite
Williams, R. (2014), Eat, Pray, Love: Producing the Female Neoliberal Spiritual Subject. The Journal of Popular Culture, 47: 613–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2011.00870.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!