Cannibalistic Delights: Human Consumption in Contemporary German Literature
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 831–846, August 2013
How to Cite
HENDERSON, H. (2013), Cannibalistic Delights: Human Consumption in Contemporary German Literature. The Journal of Popular Culture, 46: 831–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2011.00875.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!