Tomb Raider Archeologists and the Exhumation of the US Neoimperial Cinematic Fantasy
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 109–128, February 2014
How to Cite
Weaver-Hightower, R. (2014), Tomb Raider Archeologists and the Exhumation of the US Neoimperial Cinematic Fantasy. The Journal of Popular Culture, 47: 109–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2012.00936.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!