“When the Life Giver Dies, All Around Is Laid Waste.” Structural Trauma and the Splitting of Time in Signal to Noise, a Graphic Novel
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1000–1019, October 2012
How to Cite
Romero-Jódar, A. (2012), “When the Life Giver Dies, All Around Is Laid Waste.” Structural Trauma and the Splitting of Time in Signal to Noise, a Graphic Novel. The Journal of Popular Culture, 45: 1000–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5931.2012.00970.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!