We would like to thank an anonymous referee for suggestions that proved invaluable in improving the paper, and Susan Collins, Caroline Freund, Daniel Lederman, Rodney Ludema, Will Martin, Keith Maskus, Marcelo Olarreaga, and seminar participants at the World Bank, for their useful comments. The opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent their respective institutions.
North-South and South-South trade-related technology diffusion: an industry-level analysis of direct and indirect effects
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 831–844, August/août 2006
How to Cite
Schiff, M. and Wang, Y. (2006), North-South and South-South trade-related technology diffusion: an industry-level analysis of direct and indirect effects. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 39: 831–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2006.00372.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!