Ping Wang is also affiliated with NBER. We are grateful for valuable comments and suggestions from two anonymous referees, Andy Daughety, Michael Chwe, Dean Cobae, John Duffy, Matt Jackson, Rachel Kranton, Jie-Ping Mo, Jennifer Reinganum, Quan Wen and Myrna Wooders. Part of this research was completed while the first author was visiting Academic Sinica and Kobe University.
Formation of buyer-seller trade networks in a quality-differentiated product market
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 971–1004, August/août 2006
How to Cite
Wang, P. and Watts, A. (2006), Formation of buyer-seller trade networks in a quality-differentiated product market. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 39: 971–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2006.00378.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!