Chen is also affiliated with the Elliott School of International Affairs at George Washington University. We are very grateful to Scott Baier, Paul Brenton, Carsten Fink, Kishore Gawande, Bernard Hoekman, Jim Markusen, Keith Maskus, Mike Moore, Kamal Saggi, and two anonymous referees for many valuable suggestions. The views expressed here are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the World Bank. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Regionalism in standards: good or bad for trade?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 838–863, August/août 2008
How to Cite
Chen, M. X. and Mattoo, A. (2008), Regionalism in standards: good or bad for trade?. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 41: 838–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2008.00488.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!