We are grateful to two anonymous referees. We are also grateful to Sarantis Kalyvitis, Jim Malley, Jyun Park, Apostolis Philippopoulos, Mark Schaffer, Thanasis Stengos, Vangelis Vassilatos, Jean-Francois Wen, as well as seminar participants at the 62nd Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance and at Kyung Hee University in Seoul, for comments and suggestions. Any errors are ours. The first co-author is grateful to the ‘Foundation Propondis’ for its support and also acknowledges financial support from the Greek Ministry of Education and the European Union under the ‘Iraklitos’ research fellowship program. Email: email@example.com
Fiscal policy, rent seeking, and growth under electoral uncertainty: theory and evidence from the OECD
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 1375–1405, November/novembre 2008
How to Cite
Angelopoulos, K. and Economides, G. (2008), Fiscal policy, rent seeking, and growth under electoral uncertainty: theory and evidence from the OECD. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 41: 1375–1405. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2008.00508.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!