RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust Professor of Real Estate and Urban Economics. I gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Marcel Desautels Centre for Integrative Thinking. I thank an anonymous referee for helpful comments. I also am grateful to the co-authors of my papers in this area, Robert Helsley, Stuart Rosenthal, Marigee Bacolod, Bernardo Blum, Greg DeCoster, Walid Hejazi, and Jianmin Tang. Email: email@example.com
Viewpoint: Agglomeration research in the age of disaggregation
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 1–27, February / fevrier 2009
How to Cite
Strange, W. C. (2009), Viewpoint: Agglomeration research in the age of disaggregation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 42: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5982.2008.01497.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!